Monday 12 January 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD AND A BIG THANKYOU


Hello guys, Yes, I have been nominated for ANOTHER award. I would like to take this time to say a massive thank you. I haven't even been blogging for two months and I have received so much love from you all. Even your little comments that may not seem much to you, make my day. You take the time to read, respond to questions I ask and you also tell others about my blog and get others involved . I could not be more grateful. I have gained over 60 followers on GFC ,more that I could have imagined in this short time and to add to that, I have gained well over 100 followers on Bloglovin after just over a week. yes, people have a lot more, it may seem small to some, but to me it is something quite special. And I value every single one of you.

Today, I bring you the Liebster award! I am so glad to be doing this! I was nominated by not one , not even two but three of my amazing readers. 

Surfa rosa at rant and rave although is a relatively new blogger already interests me with her awesome posts and i can't wait to see what else she can do!
 
She asked the following questions:

What was the last lie you told?
Lie? Me? I never lie...

Best compliment you have received?
I don't get compliments all that often but recently I have been getting a lot of compliements about my blog !

What is your perfect pizza?
Barbeque. Chicken. Need I say anymore?

What would you consider to be your best quality?
I would say my ability not to judge people even in tough times

What would be your favourite place to visit?
probably Italy or America , both amazing places

What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
Clothes! you can never have too many clothes

Glass half empty or half full?
Glass Half full

Have you ever been in love?
Hmmm not sure really

Would you change anything about your life?
Yes, I would go back and take all those opportunities that I turned down beause I was either too shy or too afraid to take a risk. Sometimes you just need to seize the moment

What accomplishment are you most proud of?
That's hard, probably last year when I worked so hard on my gcse's and I ended up not doing so bad!

Do you believe honesty is the best policy?
On most occasions... it causes less problems

I was also noimnated by the Amazing Abbie from AfroBeeBeauty her blog is a must read for those who need hair tips!

What made you decide to start blogging?
I love this question! to be honest, I have been planning to start a blog for months and I kept using ' I don't know what to write' as a excuse. Then one day, at school we were having a discussion and everyone was just talking over me when it was my turn to speak and i really wanted them to hear what i had to say but they just ignored me. I am a strong believer that everyone deserves to have their voice heard and i created this blog to do just that

Where wold you love to travel to?
Italy, America, Maybe a road trip or a trip around Europe , that would be cool!

What animal best describes you?
A lion, because i want you guys to hear me roar

Jeans or Dresses?
Jeans most of the time, but who doesn't like the feeling of wearing a dress?

What is your dream job?
I dont know , i am a bit confused for the future but i would like to do sometihng writing related

 What were your New years resolutions?
I'll let you guys know sooner or later, once they have been achieved!

Who is your favourite celebrity?
This is like trying to pick a favourie song: impossible!

 Comedy or horror movie?
Comedy all the way! I want to go to bed laughing, not in fear

What do you do in your free time?
Blawg

Favourite christmas present
My Body Shop gift set!

What has been the most embarrassing time of your life so far?
Best.Question.Ever. I must admit, the amount of embarrassing situations i have been in is ridiculous , i promise one day i will do a whole post and attempt to narrow 1 million of them to just 10. For now, just imagine the most embarrassing situation you could possibly be in and it has probably happened to me.
 
And last but definitely not least not least Amy Eade from 'Call me Amy' whos blog I have only just recently began reading but seriously, Now I have, I don't want to stop!
 
What is your favourite type of blog post to read?
I don't really have a favourite I just like anything that can make me feel something such as make me smile or laugh or even cry!
 
What's your idea of a perfect night in?
Endless episodes of a series I am obsessed with , maybe a film and lots of food (with great Company!)

Where is your favourite place?
I love London!

If you could only choose one item to keep out of all your belongings what would it be?
that's hard , probably my laptop

Sunshine or snow?
ooooohhh.... I love them both, but when the sun is shining and it is not too hot, but it just shines beautifully on to everything and it is just perfect.

What's your favourite meal?
Jollof rice (comment below if you know what that is)

Which three people would you choose to be stranded on a desert island with?
for those of you who live in England I would have the 118 118 men and  Leonardo Dicaprio because something tells me he would be good company!

Where do you get your inspiration for blog posts from?
When I read other blogs or Something happens and I feel inspired to talk about it or sometimes it just comes to me

What's your favourite book?
Along for the ride Sarah Dessen

What is your favourite blog post you have ever written and why?
Probably the 'reasons to be grateful for today' post because I felt better after writing and sometimes when I feel down I go back and read it. Also, my first post because that is where it all began

One weird fact about yourself?
I'm an identical twin... is that weird enough?
 
I nominate...
i'm relatively new to blogging so i'll stop there

Questions
1. What has been the most memobarable time of your life so far?
2. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
3. Most embarrassing moment ( i can't wait to hear some of these!)
4. Chocolate or sweets?
5. Favourite blog?
6. Most precious belonging?
7. Tell us something we don't know about you!
8. Day or Night?
9. Sum yourself up in 3 words
10. Favourite TV show?

 WHAT A LONG POST! I hope you guys enjoyed this, After all the award buzz we will be back to business as usual by the next post! I love these kinds of posts because they ask those type of questions I wouldn't just normally write about in a post!
Comment below your answers to some of these questions!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!! Love your answers. I spend all my free time windsurfing, and barbeque, chicken are my fave pizzas too ;D
    Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC”
    Perhaps you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch ;)
    Hope you have a lovely evening<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! wow , windsurfing sounds so cool! I am glad I have found a fellow lover of barbeque chicken ! of course I ill be following you on bloglovin!

      Delete
  2. I was reading smiling and wondering about your answers I scroll down towards the end..and then there it is 'I'm an identical twin'..and I kind of forgot about the whole post..I think twins are awesome..I have friends who're twins people ask us how we differentiate between the two and I don't know what to tell them..we just know..
    60 GFC cool :D
    Nice answers :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha!! I would have loved to see your reaction! You can always tell a good friend hen they can tell identical twins apart!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you probably don't know me but we follow each other on bloglovin and I just wanted to congratulate you on your nomination! You give me hope that maybe one day I will gain enough following to get nominated for an award! Anyways, I wish you the best of luck!

    Xoxo, Madeline

    [Black, Gold, & Blonde]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Madeline :) Thanks so much, you really seem like a lovely girl! right after this I am going to have a nice long look at your blog. And then you are going to start believing that of course your blog will definitely be good enough for awards! I am doing a post very soon for those who have just started a blog, so please come back to view so that your blog will begin to get the recognition it deserves! Stay in touchxx

      Delete
  5. Aww you definitely deserve the award dear!!!! Big love for your answers also!!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks tin! I love your comments:) I am glad you liked my answers!!

      Delete
  6. I love your blog :)
    Following your blog now, hope you'll follow too :)

    suslusirine.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I ill be cheking out your blog soonx

      Delete
  7. Lovely post! Thank you for nominating me, I've recently done a liebster award post so i won't be doing one for a while, but I really appreciate you nominating me!! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abi, I wasn't sure if you had done one or not , but I thought you really deserved one!

      Delete
  8. thankyou! I will visit your blog soonx

    ReplyDelete

Search