Saturday 21 March 2015

WHEN SHE WRITES RETURNS!

Hello All! I have missed you all very much! I feel like since I temporarily left the blogging world I have pretty much forgotten how to write, so please bear with me! Some of you may have noticed that my posts have been a lot less frequent on this blog and I have done a bit of a disappearing act on here. Fear not, I have returned! To be honest, I no longer had as much time to blog, I felt like my posts weren't really good enough and above all, I didn't really feel like blogging.
 
But that was then- this is now. I want to make some changes around here but those changes will be gradual. I can't promise you daily posts but I can promise you often. I want to blog about things that are truly and deeply important. I wan to hear what you all have to say! So, I ask you all a little favour: if you want to, please comment below a question/topic that you want my perspective on, I will do my best to give my honest viewpoint in a blog post.
 
Sorry for the barely there post, but I promise it is only up from here!
 
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear, I´m happy you are back!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you back! Cannot wait to read your stuff!

    Also I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award!

    http://lychee-bubbles.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-awards.html x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could do a fifty random facts about me, you could do a post on your favorite for last month, you could a routine post...that’s all I got on the spot;)
    Keep writing and posting! I love reading your blog and I know many others do to. For some reason, your blog it inspires me! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ~Ali
    http://maidenofthemorning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search